Martha Stewart Crafts "Thanks" Card
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Ruler
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Punch Around The Page™ Designs – Framed Dots
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glue Pen, Ballpoint
- Scrapbook Paper – Bright Blue, Bright Green, White and Patterned of Choice
- Glittered Letter Stickers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter – Peridot
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Recollections™ Adhesive Foam Dots
Use craft knife, ruler, and bone folder to make a folded card from blue paper.
Punch a 3¼"x5" piece of green paper with the framed dots Punch Around the Page™ set.
Cut a rectangle from patterned paper and a smaller rectangle from white paper. Attach stickers to white rectangle spelling “thanks.” Apply a thin bead of glue to edge of white rectangle with the ballpoint glue pen and coat with peridot glitter.
Layer green frame, patterned rectangle and white embellished rectangle on card and secure using double-sided tape and adhesive foam dots for dimension.