Memorial Day Banner
- Recollections™ Glitter Adhesive Shapes
- Momenta Stickers - Red Alphabet
- Celebrate It® American Collection Ribbon - Red/White Stars
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Blue
- Recollections™ Crafting Tape - Red Dot
- Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- Cricut® Die Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Cartridge - Banner
- Cardstock - Cream
- Hole Punch
- Jump Rings - Gold-tone
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Needle Nose Pliers
Step 1 Follow directions on Cricut® cartridge to cut your blue banner pieces.
Step 2 Cut ivory banner pieces.
Step 3 Use edge of distress pad to color the edges of your pieces.
Step 4 Use tape runner to adhere ivory to blue pieces.
Step 5 Embellish with decorative tape across top of ivory piece.
Step 6 Punch holes at top sides and bottom center of banner pieces.
Step 7 Thread ribbon through holes at top of banner pieces to attach to each other.
Step 8 Tie small pieces of blue ribbon to each hole.
Step 9 Add letters to center of banner pieces to personalize.