Memory Keepsake Box
- Wooden Box (with Lid)
- Plaid® Mod Podge®
- Recollections™ Paper Pad – Habitat
- Simplicity® Trim – Pearl
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 4" – Lace
- Celebrate It® Ribbons – Assorted of Choice
- Aleene’s® Fast Grab™ Glue
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Sweet Pea
- Ranger Distress Ink – Walnut
- Tim Holtz® Foundations – Feet
- Broach – Style of Choice
- Rubber Stamp Set – Numbers
- Recollections™ Paper Trimmer
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Glue Gun Pad
Paint box and let dry.
Choose your desired papers from paper pad and cut to fit box lid and sides.
Cut decorative papers for lid in desired sizes according to the photos you want to use. Refer to photo.
Mod Podge® papers to lid and sides. Apply second coat if desired, letting dry between coats.
Add ribbon around outer edge of lid and bottom edge of box.
Use side of ink pad to distress edges of box.
Glue feet to bottom of box.
Glue pearl trim to top edge of box.
Cut 12" piece of lace, use distress ink to dye the lace, let dry.
Fold lace in half so it is 2" deep.
Place small amount of hot glue on glue gun pad and roll the lace to create a rosette. Let dry on pad before removing.
Add lace and broach as shown.
Use numbers stamp and ink pad to print date on paper as shown.