Metal Wire Bead and Chain Necklace
These metal wire beads look like little balls of yarn, and they still look edgy. Find you inspiration in your jewelry!
Designed by Denise Yezbak Moore.
- Metal Wire Beads, 25mm – Multi-color
- Link Chain, Small – Gunmetal
- Chain, Small – Antique Brass
- Chain, Small – Antique Copper
- Metal Madness 7 Jump Ring
- Lobster Clasp, Large
- EZ Crimp End
- 49 Strand Beading Wire 0.46mm
- Metal Madness Jump Ring, 15mm
- Flush Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Crimping Pliers
Using 23" of beading wire string EZ Crimp End and crimp.
Remove clasp from brass chain. String brass, copper and gunmetal wire onto chain.
String wire bead. String copper chain approximately 3-4" down. Repeat on brass and gunmetal chain. Repeat entire process 16 times.
String EZ Crimp End and crimp.
Using 7mm jump ring, attach lobster clasp to right side of necklace.
Attach 15mm jump ring to left side of necklace.