Metallic Links Bracelet
- Bead Gallery® Plated Plastic Ring, 10mm - Antique Silver
- Bead Landing™ Chain - Dark Metal
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings - Silver
- Bead Landing™ Crimp Tubes with Loop
- Bead Landing™ Lobster Claw Clasp Closure - Dark Metal
- Beadalon® 49-strand Flexible Beading Wire, .018" (20") - Silver
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Step 1 Gather the plated plastic ring antique silver 10mm beads and the beading wire. Thread the complete strand onto the beading wire.
Step 2 Using the Bead Landing™ crimp tubes with loop and the end strand from Steps 1, insert the end of the beading thread into the crimp tube until it meets the hole of the loop. Using your chain nose pliers, fold over both open edges of the crimp tube and press firmly. Make sure the wire is held tightly with the crimp tube.
Step 3 Repeat this crimp tube closure step on the remaining end and trim any access wire.
Step 4 Now add a jump ring through the loop of both crimp tubes with loop.
Step 5 Now gather the dark metal chain and measure to the desired length.
Helpful Tip: This chain will finish your bracelet. Leave additional chain links to make the bracelet adjustable.
Step 6 Attach the chain to both jump rings connected to the crimp tubes.
Step 7 Now add a jump ring and lobster claw clasp closure to the one of the end strands of chain.
Step 8 Your design is now complete!