Military Thank You Card
Thank a member of the military with a custom card made with Inkadinkado® clear stamps and red, white, and blue stickers. A great way to show how much you appreciate their efforts to protect our freedom!
Designed Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Thank You Words Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Everday Expressions Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® All About Borders Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Pigment Ink - Royal Blue, Red & Black
- Recollections® Kraft Cardstock
- EK Success® Jolee's® God Bless America Stickers
- Blue Sewing Thread
- Sewing Machine
- Black Journaling Pen
Use a piece of Kraft cardstock to create a 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch side-folding card. Lightly pencil a grid pattern on the card to create three rows and three columns, keeping in mind the placement of the stamped images.
Use the blue thread and sewing machine to stitch over the pencil lines.
Stamp the Thank You images using a different ink color for each one.
Stamp the starburst border image with red ink in two of the blocks.
Add the dimensional stickers.
Use the journaling pen to create the “string” along the top of the banner stickers.