Mindscape Star Card
- Inkadinkado® Mindscape Star
- Inkadinkado® Glam Gold Pigment Ink Pad
- Inkadinkado® Glam Gold Embossing Powder
- K&Co. Yuletide Specialty Paper Pad:
- EK Success Jolee's Jewels, Gold
- EK Success 3-D Dots 1/8-inch White Adhesive Squares
- EK Success Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
- X-Acto® Knife
- Cardstock: Antique White
- Ribbon: Evergreen, 1 3/8-inch wide
Using antique white cardstock, make a 3¾-inch x 6½-inch side folding card.
Cut a 3¾-inch x 6¼-inch rectangle of red yuletide paper. Attach to center of card front.
Cut a 6-inch length of ribbon and attach to center of card front, securing ends to back.
Cut a 2¼-inch x 4½-inch rectangle of green yuletide paper. Using scissors, cut a pointed scallop edge along top and bottom.
Cut a 2-inch x 4¼-inch rectangle of antique white cardstock. Using gold ink, stamp the mindscape star image. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Use knife to cut out center of star. Use scissors to cut corresponding pointed scallop in top and bottom. Attach to green cut out with 1/8-inch 3D Dots. Attach brad through center of star. Attach to center of card front.