- Plated Silver Elegance Open Jump Ring, 4mm
- Plated Silver Elegance Earring Post – Rhinestone
- Plated Silver Elegance Charm – Open Teardrop
- Plated Silver Elegance Ball Head Pin (2-Pk.)
- Plated Silver Elegance Link Chain
- Rose Gold Elegance 3mm Round (2-Pk.)
- Crystazzi® Bicone, 6mm – Dark Sapphire
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Attach the earring post to the top loop of the open teardrop charm.
Cut nine 1" lengths of chain.
Attach a 4mm jump ring to one end of each chain. Connect the chains to the open teardrop charm.
Make the following beaded drops: one sapphire bicone drop, two single rose gold bead drops, two two-bead drops, two three-bead drops, two four-bead drops and one five-bead drop.
Attach the sapphire drop to the center loop of the open teardrop charm.
Attach the rose gold bead drops to the chain lengths. Attach the single drops on the outer chains and the two-bead drops on the next inner chains. Continue adding the drops in order until the center chain has the five-bead drop attached.