Mirror, Mirror Bracelet
- 4- black 18x20mm metal and clear faceted glass rectangle sliders
- 2- gunmetal 9x24mm filigree and clear faceted glass sliders
- 4- clear 6mm faceted glass rounds
- 2- clear 8mm faceted glass rounds
- 4- black 8mm faceted glass rounds
- 20- hematite 5mm rondelles
- 4- purple aventurine 6mm rounds
- 1- box filigree clasp
- 4- gunmetal 2mm crimp tubes
- 24" of .024" 49-strand Beadalon flexible beading wire
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Pliers
- Bead Stoppers
Cut the beading wire into 2 12-inch pieces. Place a bead stopper on the end of both wires.
Use 1 wire to string 1 crimp tube and one half of the clasp. Pass back through the crimp tube and crimp.
Use 1 wire to string 1 hematite rondelle, 1 purple round, 2 holes of 1 gunmetal slider, 1 clear 6mm round, 1 hematite rondelle, 2 holes of 1 black rectangle slider, 1 hematite rondelle, 1 black round, 1 hematite rondelle, 2 holes of 1 black rectangle slider, and 1 hematite rondelle.
String 1 clear 8mm round. Repeat Step 3, reversing the stringing sequence. String 1 crimp tube and the other half of the clasp. Pass back through the crimp tube and crimp.
Repeat steps for second strand of bracelet.