Mixed Media Adore Lock
- Tim Holtz® Grunge Board Wings
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology(R) Stamping Accessories – Adage Tickets
- Gel Medium
- Liquitex® Acrylic Paint – Titanium White, Bright Aqua Green, Transparent Burnt Umber and Light Portrait Pink
- Bead Landing™ Bezels Frames, and Filigree Brooch
- Bead Landing™ Bezels Frames, and Filigree Brooch with Opening
- Delight Air Dry Clay
- Sculpey® Doll Mold
- Garage Sale "Found Object" – Antique Lock
- Paper Towels
- Annealed Wire
Add gel medium to wings. Scrap in texture with end of paintbrush to appear as feathers. Allow to dry.
Paint wings with Transparent Burnt Umber. Let dry.
Dry brush Titanium White over wings. Use image as a guide.
Dry brush Bright Aqua Green over brooches. Let dry.
Push clay into face mold and gently pull out. Let dry.
Paint face with Light Portrait Pink, Add details if desired.
Paint Transparent Burnt Umber over lock. Blot with paper towel. Let dry.
Add wire to top of lock for a handle.
Using gel medium, glue wings onto back of lock.
Glue first brooch down, then lay second brooch on top. Glue face into the brooch with the opening.
Cut “Adore” from Tim Holtz® ticket book. Glue on with gel medium.