Mixed Media Birdhouse
- Wooden Birdhouse
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper – Design of Choice
- Tim Holtz® Game Pieces
- Tim Holtz® Stickers – Chitchat Words
- Tim Holtz® Decorative Knobs
- Liquitex® Acrylic Paint – Burnt Umber
- Liquitex® Gesso – White
- Liquitex® Gel Medium
- Acrylic Paint – Turquoise
- Tim Holtz® Keys
- Wooden Candle Holder
- Celebrate It® Ribbon – Color of Choice
- Weldbond® Glue
- Pallet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wire Cutters
Paint birdhouse with white gesso. Let dry.
Brush light coat of Burnt Umber onto house, wiping off excess.
Cut scrapbook paper into desired shapes and use gel medium to adhere to roof.
Use wire cutters to cut wood perch from house. Glue knob in its place.
Use the work stickers around the roof edge.
Paint candlestick Burnt Umber and dry brush with Turquoise.
Glue game pieces as desired.