Mixed Media Greeting Card
Design Memory Craft® Gelato Colors give this card its deep, rich, vibrant color. Experiment by mixing and matching your Gelato for custom colors.
Watch a quick tutorial on how to make this card here.
- Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Colors, 4 Ct. - Red and Blue
- Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Pen - Pink Madder
- Design Memory Craft® Art GRIP® Color Pencils, 6 Ct. - Red and Blue
- Design Memory Craft® Essential PITT® Artist Pens, 4 Ct. - Black
- Studio G Value Cards (Die Cut Cards and Envelopes)
- Recollections™ Pearls
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Punch - Royal Butterfly Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil - Eyelet Lace
- K&Company™ All Occasion Card Quotables Sticker Pad - Beyond Postmarks
- Recollections® Faux Canvas Paper, 12"x12" - Green
- Bead Landing™ Hemp Cording, 20 lb.
Trace stencil using PITT® Artist Pens from the Essential PITT® Artist Pens 4-ct. black set onto small white cardstock. Color trace image using Art GRIP® Color Pencils. Use Cotton Candy Gelatos color to add color to corners by scribbling color onto white paper, then blending with your finger.
On card background, color using red shades of Gelatos Colors. Color directly onto paper and then blend with fingertip. Work in small sections and blend as you go. Start with a lighter color then add a darker color around the edges.
Ink stamp from the Gelatos Colors red set using Stamper's Big Brush Pen in Pink Madder. Color directly onto stamp. Repeatedly stamp background. Re-ink stamp as needed.
Add twine and sticker sentiment. Adhere all elements to card using double sided tape, glue dots and dimensional adhesive. Adhere butterfly and pearl.