Mixed Media In the Light Lantern
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Metal Frames – Gold
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Adhesive Tape
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Paper Pack Stamps and Envelopes
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Assorted Paper Pack, Large
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Metal Ruler – Gold
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Pendant – Metal Tag
- Ribbon – Pink
- Mod Podge®
- Krazy Glue
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers (2)
Cut four of the large assorted papers to fit the size of the glass panes in the lantern. Carefully slide each cut paper into the panes, allowing the frame to hold the paper in place.
Glue assorted stamps onto the large papers in each pane using the Mod Podge®.
Glue the metal frames over the stamps using the Krazy Glue.
Take apart the metal ruler by carefully pulling apart the rivet connections. Glue some of these ruler pieces to the lantern with Krazy Glue.
Remove the screw from the metal tag pendant using the chain nose pliers. Glue onto the lantern.
Glue one of the envelopes onto the lantern. Taking the 1st Edition tag from the assorted paper pack, tie pink ribbon around it and glue to the top of the envelope.
Stick the rhinestone adhesive tape around the frame on the top of the lantern.