Mod Podge® "Breathe" Trio
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors -- Mushroom, Tiitanium White
- Mod Podge® Decoupage Glue, Matte
- Mod Podge® Podgeable Papers – Nature
- Mod Podge® Dimensional Magic – Clear or Silver
- Mod Podge® Podgeable Shapes – Basics
- Trio Wood Containers with Tray
- Sandpaper, Fine Grit
- Paintbrush – ¾" Flat
- Charms, Small – Brass
- E-6000® Glue
Step 1 Using ¾" flat brush, base coat wood surface with Mushroom paint.
Step 2 Sand smooth; reapply Mushroom.
Step 3 When dry, rub candle over all edges and a few random areas on all pieces.
Step 4 Repaint entire project with Titanium White.
Step 5 Sand entire surface. Areas where candle was applied will reveal Mushroom base coat.
Step 6 Cut out desired paper designs. Use Mod Podge® glue to apply where desired. Smooth in place and reapply Mod Podge® over paper.
Step 7 Place acrylic shape over desired image and trace. Cut out image and use Mod Podge® to attach to shape.
Step 8 Apply Clear or Silver Dimensional Magic where desired.
Step 9 Using E-6000® adhesive, attach charms and shape where desired.