Mod Podge® Classic Roses Charm Bracelet
- Mod Podge® Decoupage Glue, Matte
- Mod Podge® Podgeable Shapes – Basics
- Mod Podge® Podgeable Papers – Classic
- Mod Podge® Dimensional Magic – Silver
- Wax Paper
- Flat Brush, ¼"
- Hole Punch, 1/8"
- Charm Bracelet – Silver
- Jump Rings, Large – Silver
- Assorted Buttons
Step 1 Place acrylic shapes over desired images and lightly trace. Cut out images and use hole punch on loops. Use Mod Podge® glue to attach images to the backs of the shapes. Place button image on top of shape with framed back. Use wax paper over image to smooth out excess glue.
Step 2 Apply Dimensional Magic to accent images as desired.
Step 3 Attach acrylic shapes with jump rings. Also attach buttons between shapes, as shown.