Mod Podge® Grow Panel
- Mod Podge® Decoupage Glue, Matte
- Mod Podge® Podgeable Papers – Nature
- Mod Podge® Podgeable Shapes – Basics, Designer Shapes
- Mod Podge® Rub-On Transfers – Inspiration
- Mod Podge® 3D Adhesive Mounts
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors – Forest Moss and Titanium White
- Wood Canvas Panel, 6"x6"
- Fine Grit Sandpaper
- Paintbrush – ¾" Flat
- Eye Screws (2)
- Scrap Yarn
Step 1 Using ¾" flat brush, base coat panel with Forest Moss.
Step 2 Sand smooth; reapply Forest Moss.
Step 3 When completely dry, rub candle over all edges and a few random areas over top surface.
Step 4 Repaint panel with Titanium White.
Step 5 Sand entire panel. Areas where candle was applied will reveal Forest Moss base coat.
Step 6 Apply rub-on transfers where desired.
Step 7 Using Podgeable Shapes as templates, cut bird and letters, G R O W.
Step 8 Apply Mod Podge® to cutouts and attach to shapes.
Step 9 Attach eye screws to top of panel. Attach G R O W to yarn, then attach banner to eye screws.
Step 10 Use 3D Adhesive Mounts to attach scalloped bird shape.