Mod Podge® Photo Face Bumblebee
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors – Wicker White, Medium Yellow and Licorice
- Mod Podge® Matte
- Laser Photocopy – Black/White
- Clay Saucer, 3"
- Clay Saucer, 4"
- Ashland™ Clay Pots, 1" (2)
- E-6000® Craft Adhesive
- Dowel, 5/16"
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems – Black and White
- Creatology® Craft Foam – White
- Lara’s Crafts® Wooden Beads, 5/8" (2)
- Paintbrush – ¾" Flat Brush
Step 1 Base coat the small saucer with Licorice and the large one with Medium Yellow. Base coat the beads and clay pots with Wicker White. Allow to dry.
Step 2 Paint the Licorice stripes on the yellow saucer.
Step 3 Use Mod Podge® to attach the photo to the black saucer.
Step 4 Cut the dowel to 7½". Use E-6000® to glue the saucers to the dowel.
Step 5 Use E-6000® to glue four black chenille stems for the arms and legs to the dowel. Glue the white clay pots to the legs.
Step 6 Cut two large hearts from white craft foam and glue to the back. Add the beads to the arms and curl up the hands. Glue the buttons to body.
Step 7 Glue white chenille stems for the antennas.