Mom's Organization Board
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper, 12"x12" - Burlap
- Recollections® Cardstock, 12"x12" - Black
- DCWV® Paper Pad, 12"x12" - All Chalked Up Cardstock Stack®
- Recollections™ Stickers, ¾" - Alphabet of Choice
- Darice® Epoxy Domes - Clear
- Darice® Bottle Caps
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Black Dot
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Black
- Push Pins
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Recollections™ Tape Runner, Permanent
- Foam Board - Black
- Craft Knife
- Circle Punch, 1"
- Cardstock, 12"x12" - Tan, Navy, Black and Red
- E-6000® Craft Adhesive
- Cut burlap paper to fit 2/3 of the bulletin board. Attach, as shown, with adhesive tape.
- Cut black foam board with craft knife to fit the bottom 1/3 of bulletin board. Adhere to board with tape.
- Cut a black sheet of chalkboard paper to fit foam board and attach to front of foam board piece with tape runner.
- Use tape runner to adhere ribbon around outer edge of bulletin board.
- Punch circle from black cardstock, tape to inside of bottle cap, and add desired letter sticker.
- Peel acrylic dome from sheet and place inside bottle cap.
- Glue bottle caps to push pins with E-6000® Craft Adhesive.