This simple frame is a wonderful gift for any mother, made with the Cricut Expression and Cuttlebug machines.
Designed by Betsy Veldman
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
- Cricut® A Child’s Year Cartridge
- Cricut Calligraphy Collection Cartridge
- Cricut Solutions™ Home Accents Cartridge
- Cuttlebug® Die Cutter and Embosser
- Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots
- 5-inch x 7-inch Frame
- Cardstock: Cream, Brown, Light Green
- Glitter Brads: Pink (2)
- Rhinestone: Pink
- Ink Pad: Brown
- Craft Knife
- Foam Adhesive
Cover frame with light green cardstock. Use craft knife to trim away opening. Ink edges.
Cut label. Using Home Accents cartridge and cream cardstock, select Blackout feature and cut one 2-inch and one 1¾-inch <Label>. Ink edges. Emboss smaller label using Cuttlebug machine and Swiss Dots embossing folder. Layer together using foam adhesive. Embellish with glitter brads as shown. Adhere to bottom of frame.
Cut mother and child. Using A Child’s Year cartridge and brown cardstock, cut one 2¼-inch <Mom>. Adhere to label as shown.
Cut MOM. Using Calligraphy Collection cartridge and brown cardstock, select Inspiration feature and cut 1¼-inch letters to spell MOM. Adhere to top of frame.
Cut heart. Using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and brown cardstock, cut one ½-inch <heart>. Adhere to center of O. Embellish with a rhinestone.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.