Money Bunny Craft Egg
Here's a fun, quick project idea using craft eggs, foam, pom poms, chenille stems, and a little paint.
Designed by Gemmy.
- Craft Egg, 9"
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – Pink and White
- Elmer's® Glue
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 2" – White
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 1" – White (4)
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, ½" – Hot Pink
- Ribbon, 1½" – Green Polka Dot
- Glitter – Silver
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 28mm
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems, Metallic – Fuchsia
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Creative Versa-Tool™
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint – Pure Pink
- Paintbrush – ½"
Lay egg on its side. Using Creative Versa-Tool™, cut a 1¾"x¼" slit in the center top.
Cut ears out of pink craft foam and teeth out of white craft foam using the patterns provided (download button below).
Use school glue to create inner ear and sprinkle with silver glitter.
Glue ears in place approximately 4" from the smaller end of the egg.
Make eyelashes out of pipe cleaners.
Glue wiggle eyes to white pom poms.
Glue eyelashes to back of pom poms and glue to bunny face.
Glue teeth, white pom poms and pink pom pom to bunny face to create nose, cheeks and mouth.
Make a bow out of green ribbon and glue to base of ear.
Wrap green ribbon around belly. Put a dab of glue on the inside edges of the money slot. Tuck ribbon edges into slot for a clean finish.
Glue four foam cylinders to the bottom for legs and paint them pink.
Glue on 2" pom pom for tail.