Create your own monogrammed cards using clear stamps from Inkadinkado®. Perfect for all types of occasions!
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Coffee House Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Invitations Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Round Frames Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- Recollections™ Kraft Cardstock
- K&Company™ Cut 'N Paste Designer Paper Pad
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Cayman Blue #513
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- Sponge Brush
Create a 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch top-folding card from Kraft cardstock.
Paint the center section of the card front with blue paint.
Stamp the corner frame image near the bottom right corner.
Stamp the monogram next to the corner frame.
Cut twelve 1-inch squares from pattern paper. Stamp “just saying hi” on a lightly colored square.
Arrange the squares in a grid pattern on the card, working around the monogram. Attach the squares to the card with glue or foam adhesive.