Create your own, personalized clipboard using clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado® and beautiful decorative papers.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Garden Words Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Floral Flourishes Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Coffee House Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Maison Frames Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- ColorBox® Queue Fluid Chalk Inks, Chocolates & Blueberries: Dark Brown
- ColorBox® Queue Fluid Chalk Inks, Rose Petals: Warm Red
- K&Company® Happy Trails 2-Sided Paper Pad: Orange, Yellow Prints (12-inch x 12-inch)
- Making Memories Cheeky Jigsaw Shapes™ Plain: Heart, Flower
- Plaid® Mod Podge Matte Finish
- Clipboard (6-inch x 9-inch)
- Foam Brush (20 pack)
- Heat Tool
Detach the metal clip with a screwdriver.
Trim yellow print paper to fit the clipboard. Cut a strip of orange print paper to fit along the left side of the yellow print paper. Ink the inside edge of the orange print paper with dark brown ink, then glue it to the yellow print paper.
Use Mod Podge and a foam brush to attach the papers to the clipboard. Ink the outer edges with dark brown ink.
Stamp images, including the desired monogram, with dark brown and warm red inks.
Reattach the metal clip.
Apply ink to the chipboard pieces by rubbing the ink across the chipboard.
Adhere the chipboard pieces to the metal clip.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Be sure to clean the foam brush right after use to prolong its life. Heat set the inks to prevent smearing and fading.