- Craft Smart Paints® Vanilla
- Craft Smart Paints® Light Green
- Craft Smart Paints® Robin's Egg Blue
- 12-inch x 12-inch Scrapbook Frame
- Sponge Brush
- Flat Brush, #12
- Monogram Letter, 9-inch
- 12-inch x 12-inch scrapbook paper
- Glue Runner
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Painter’s Tape
- Water Container
- Palette or Plastic Plate
- Paper Towels
Remove backing from frame and set aside. Use scissors to trim bottom strip from scrapbook paper.
Use sponge brush to basecoat frame Robin's Egg Blue and monogram letter Light Green.
Mask off stripe on frame. Use #12 flat brush and Vanilla to paint stripes. Remove tape.
Use brush handle end and Robin’s Egg Blue to dot monogram.
Seal frame and monogram as desired.
Use Glue Runner to apply several strips of glue on frame backing. Position and press scrapbook paper onto surface. Insert backing into frame and secure with metal tabs.
Apply hot glue on monogram back. Immediately position and press onto scrapbook paper in frame center.