Monogram Wedding Votives
Warm up your table décor with these classy monogrammed candles. Use scrapbook paper, ribbon and cool buttons to create this simple project for your reception.
Designed by Michaels Design Team.
- Scrapbook Paper – Print of Choice
- Cardstock – White
- Ribbon – Color of Choice
- Craft Punch – 1" Circle
- Blumenthal Lansing® Big Bag of Buttons – Tuxedo
- Recollections™ Rubber Stamp – Alpha
- Recollections™ Ink Pad – Black
- Recollections™ Adhesive Runner
- Paper Trimmer
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Using paper trimmer, cut 1¼" strips of chosen printed scrapbook paper. Adhere to votive using adhesive runner.
Adhere ribbon to the center of strip of paper. Trim ends.
Punch a 1" circle from the white cardstock. Stamp an initial of choice, as shown, and adhere to button using tape runner.
Attach button to votive using a hot glue gun.