Monster Treat Bag
This scary monster gift bag is so cute, there is nothing to fear!
Designed by Janet Pensiero for Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- Favorite Findings™ Buttons: White (Cloud White, Green (Limeade), Black (Jet Black), Tiny Orange (Mini Primary)
- Orange Gift Bag
- Coordinating Scrapbook Paper (solid black, 4 prints in purple, green, black, orange)
- ¾-inch Pom Poms (2, white)
- Marabou Feather Trim (lime green)
- Embroidery Floss (black, green)
- Paper Glue (of choice)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Embroidery Needle
- Computer and Printer
Cut out a square of purple printed paper.
Measure and cut a 3-¼-inch x 1-½-inch rectangle from green paper, and two 1¼-inch squares from black printed paper.
Cut a thin strip of orange.
Glue monster body to bag.
Add green mouth rectangle and two black eye square.
Glue orange strip for mouth. Add tiny orange buttons at ends.
Cut four strips of solid black paper ¼-inch wide.
Glue in place for arms and legs.
Thread four green buttons with black floss.
Tie floss on back of buttons.
Glue in place for feet and hands.
Using needle and green floss, stitch a tiny orange button on a pom pom, then to a large black button.
Repeat to create two eyes.
Glue eyes centered on the square paper pieces.
Glue a small piece of marabou over eyes for hair.
On computer, print out “BOO” on white paper.
Cut the word out in a cartoon bubble shape.
Glue to bag.