Mother's Day Coupons
- Printable Pattern
- Crayola® Markers
- Hirschberg Acrylic Jewels
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Print patterns A and B onto cardstock and color designs as desired.
- Cut out designs. To create envelope, fold along the dotted lines making sure the heart on the back is lined up. Secure sides with glue and leave the top flap open.
- Personalize your coupons by adding your name and what Mom can use them for. Think about ways you can help or spend time with your mom.
- Glue jewels onto envelope as shown.
- Place coupons into envelope when complete.
TipsShow Mom how special she is for Mother's Day. Create these one of a kind coupons to do chores or spend quality time with your Mom.
Apply a thin line of glue to sides when creating envelope to ensure all coupons fit.