Mother's Day Favor Bouquet
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 5/8" – Pink Zebra, Orange with White Polka Dots, Yellow and Purple Butterflies
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 7/8" – Hot Pink Glitter, Orange with Orange Polka Dots, Pink Grosgrain, Pink Glitter, Yellow Owl, Purple Ruffle, Turquoise Blue and Bird
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 3/8" – Green Grosgrain and Light Green Grosgrain
- Wood Dowels, ¼"x12"
- Creatology™ Foam Stickers – Leaf
- Clay Pot
- Foam Disc
- Craft Paint – Turquoise
- Jolly Ranchers Candy (or Other Wrapped Candy of Choice)
- Recollections™ Cardstock – White
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Rubber Stamps, Small – Alpha
- Ink Pad – Black
- Craft Punch – 1" Circle
- Gift Card (Optional)
Paint pot Turquoise. Let dry.
Adhere ribbon to upper edge of pot using hot glue.
Adhere ribbon in stripe pattern on body of pot, as shown, using hot glue.
Secure foam disc inside pot using hot glue.
To make flower centers, print text onto white cardstock and punch out using craft circle punch.
Cut eight 3½" lengths of ribbon in two different styles (16 pieces total) for each flower.
For loop style petals, fold ribbon in half length-wise and secure at back of paper circle with hot glue.
Add a second row of flowers behind the first, so there are two rows of petals in two different ribbon styles. For twist style petals, bring ends of ribbon together and overlap, forming an arch. Secure at back of paper circle with hot glue.
Repeat Step 9 for as many desired flowers.
When flower is completed, add another circle from white cardstock at back to cover ends of ribbon.
To make stems, wrap wood dowels with ribbon by securing both colors at top, and wrapping them together for the full length of the dowel. Secure at bottom with hot glue.
Glue foam leaves to stems.
Secure stem to back of flower using hot glue.
Add flowers to pot, pushing stems through foam disk in desired positions.
Add Jolly Ranchers or wrapped candy of choice.
Optional: Add gift tag made from cardstock, secured with ribbon and hot glue.
Instead of stamping the centers, use a computer and some fun fonts! If you are creating this for a child to give to a parent, considering asking them to sound out the words and type or stamp how they spell each message.