Mother's Day Pop-Up Card
- Printable Pattern
- Crayola® Markers
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Hirschberg Acrylic Jewels
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Print pattern A onto white cardstock and pattern B onto red cardstock. Color designs as desired and cut out shapes.
- Fold heart shape from pattern A in half, leaving the design on the outside and cut the bold diagonal line.
- Fold card the opposite direction and open card half way. Use your finders to push the kite shaped piece forward to create the pop-up vase.
- Glue red heart from pattern B to the back of the printed heart as shown in photo. Let dry.
- Cut two 1½ inch pieces of green chenille. Glue a flower to one end and the other to the inside center of vase. Bend chenille pieces.
- Adhere jewels where desired with glue.
TipsCreate this cool pop-up card just for Mom!
To insure proper folding, only glue two flowers inside and make sure all glue is dried.