Mother to Be Card
Surprise a mother-to-be with this Mother’s Day card made with clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado®!
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set: Chelsea Alphabet
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set: Packet of Brackets
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set: Little Cupcake
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set: Happy Days
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamping Blocks: Small, Medium
- ColorBox® Chalk Ink: Rouge
- StazOn® Solvent Ink: Timber Brown
- Recollections® Assorted Trucks and Trains Value Pack Cardstock: Yellow
- K&Company© Cut 'N Paste Designer Paper Pad (12-inch x 12-inch): Pink Print (both sides)
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting inks)
- Scissors: Straight-edged, Large Scallop-edged
Finished Size: 5½-inches x 5½-inches.
Use yellow cardstock to make a side-folding card. Tint the edges of the card with rouge ink.
Cut a 6¼-inch x 1-inch strip of pink print paper. Trim one long edge with the scallop scissors. Cut the strip to create a 4½-inch long piece and a 1¾-inch long piece. Glue the longer piece to the bottom right corner of the card. Glue the shorter piece to the top right corner, with a small portion extending above the top of the card to create a tab look.
Stamp the baby design with timber brown ink on pink print paper and trim around the image to form a rectangle. Tint the edges with timber brown ink. Glue the image to the right side of the card, slightly overlapping the print paper strip at the bottom of the card.
Starting in the top left corner of the card, stamp “Happy” and “mother to be” with timber brown ink. Add brackets with rouge ink on either side of “mother to be.” Stamp the flower design with rouge ink below “mother to be.” Stamp “Day” next to the flower image with timber brown ink. (Use the “Mother’s Day” stamp and mask off “Mother’s.”)
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Add visual interest to your stamping project by using different style lettering for greetings or sentiments.