Mother's Day Card
Show your mom just how much you love her this Mother’s Day with something adorable you created yourself!
Designed by Craft Marketing Connections, Inc. courtesy of Elmer's.
- Elmer's® Bi-Fold Foam Board™, Opens to 12" x 18"
- Elmer's® X-ACTO® Rotary Paper Trimmer
- (5) 12" x 12" scrapbook papers, The Sasha Paper Collection – Prima Marketing Inc.
- (15) flower buttons, 1/2" – 1 1/2" asst. sizes – Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- (1) 2 1/2" pink silk flower – Prima
- Markers, medium tips: pink and black
- White embroidery floss - DMC (optional)
For front of card, use Elmer's® X-ACTO® Paper Trimmer to cut 9" x 12" and 8" x 11" pieces from coordinating scrapbook papers. For inside of card, cut two of the same print papers into 9" x 12" pieces.
Place closed Bi-Fold Foam Board™ on table with opening on right side. Use Elmer's® Craft Bond™ Glue Stick to attach one 9" x 12" piece to front of card. Center and glue 8" x 11" to front. Glue remaining two 9" x 12" pieces to inside of card.
On front of card, use pencil to lightly print "Happy Mom's Day". Then go over pencil lines with pink marker. Use black marker to write message to Mom inside card.
Plan placement of buttons, stacking as desired. (Optional: Thread white floss through some flower buttons, tie and knot.) Use Elmer's® Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue to glue flowers to each other and to card.