Mother's Day Handprint Bouquet
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems - Green
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 1" - Yellow
- ArtMinds™ Adhesive Dots, Mini
- Vase - Style/Size of Choice
Step 1 Trace hand on construction paper and cut out. Example uses six handprints, but quantity is as desired.
Step 2 Roll the bottom of the cut-out hand to create a cone shape and secure with adhesive dot.
Step 3 Repeat for each flower.
Step 4 Push one end of green chenille stem through opening at bottom of cone, then bend over 1" to secure in flower.
Step 5 Shape a leaf at base of cone with stem. Use image as a guide.
Step 6 Place yellow pom pom in center of cone with an adhesive dot to finish.
Step 7 Fill your vase and enjoy Mom.