DecoArt® by the Dozen Mouse and Kitten Ornaments
Create Dozens of delightful ornaments in minutes with DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints and Woodsies™ wood parts. These are great family fun to make!
Designed by the DecoArt® Design Team.
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paint – Slate Grey, Bubblegum Pink, Ebony Black, Snow White and Mistletoe
- Woodsies® – XXL Circles (2), XXL Ovals (2), Small Circles (2), Medium Circles (2), Large Circles (2) and Large Teardrops (2)
- Paintbrushes – ½" Flat and #1 Liner
- Powder Blush – Pink
- Craft Glue, Thick – White
- Marker, Fine Tip – Black
- Ribbon, 1/8" – Green (or Red) (6")
- Cord – Gold (3")
Paint XXL Circles, large teardrops and large circles Slate Grey.
Mix Ebony Black into Slate Grey to darken it, then paint stripes on cat head.
Paint small circles and inner ear on circles (mouse) and teardrops (cat) with Bubblegum Pink.
Rub cheeks with Pink powder blush. Using brush handle, dot eyes with Ebony Black. When dry, highlight eyes with Snow White.
Draw mouth and whiskers with Black marker. Add "stitch lines" to ears.
Use either Snow White paint or the Black marker to write a name and make "stitch lines" on the ovals.
Glue ears to back of character. Glue head to oval.
Glue ribbon loop hanger to back of head. Glue a Green or Red bow under chin.