Multi-colored Pet Scarf with Crystals
Furry friends can be stylish too. Throw your dog a bone with this trendy bandana. Modeled by Biggie & Bella.
- Bandana, 100% Cotton – White with “WOOF!”/Dog Bones Black Print
- Fabric Markers Bold 6-piece Set – Pastel
- Hotfix Crystal Tool
- Create Your Style with Swarovski Elements™ Flat Back Hotfix Crystals, 5mm – Clear (1 Pkg.), Lt. Rose (1 Pkg.), Jonquil (1 Pkg.), Peridot (1 Pkg.), Blue Zircon (1 Pkg.) and Tanzanite (1 Pkg.)
- Scissors (or Sewing Shears)
- Ruler (or Measuring Tape)
- Fabric Glue (or Needle and White Thread)
Step 1 Cut bandana in half diagonally to create two triangular pieces, and set one half aside for later decoration. Fold diagonal raw edge in by approximately ½" to create finished edge, and crease. Fold new edge over about 2½" to create channel for dog collar. To make a smaller scarf for a smaller pet, as pictured, make one more fold, then press a crease to create new edge. Trim edges, if necessary.
Step 2 Use all five pastel fabric markers to color in all bones and the ‘o’s in each “WOOF!”. In the top 2½" portion of the scarf only (the part that will cover the dog collar), use Hotfix tool to apply clear 5mm crystals to the center pad of each paw print, and colored crystals to center of the colored bones.
Step 3 Glue (and let dry) or stitch down along the edge to hold the folded edge in place. Slide dog collar into the scarf's channel and apply to pet!