Music Paper-Filled Baroque Ornament
Create this beautiful ornament for your tree, wreath or other décor.
- Glass Round Ornament
- Adirondack® Alcohol Ink Kits - Cabin Cupboard
- Recollections™ Rubber Stamp, Large – Music Notes
- Archival Inks™ – Black
- Paper – White
- Pendant, Small – Rhinestone
- Celebrate It® Baroque Sheer Ribbon – Bronze Swirl
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paper Trimmer
Remove hanger from top of ornament, set aside.
Drip a few drops alcohol inks into ornament around top of ornament, letting ink drip down. Swirl around to give a faint tint to the inside. Let dry. Repeat for the hanger. Let dry.
Stamp music notes onto white paper. Make multiple images. Cut stamped images into 1" x 3" strips. Insert strips into ornament.
Replace hanger on top of ornament and tie ribbon around the top as shown.
Glue pendant to front of bow.