Musical Hearts Card
Heart buttons and ribbons dress up this quick-to-make card. Send for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion.
Designed by Helen Slabodukh for Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- Favorite Findings™ Big Bag of Buttons (Hearts, Round White)
- Cardstock (6 ½” x 10” in color of choice)
- Scrapbook Paper (6 ½” x 2 ½” each: musical, black with white dots)
- Red Satin Ribbon (14” length of 1” wide)
- Sheer Red Ribbon (16” length of 1 ½” wide)
- Embroidery Floss (Red)
- Paper Adhesive (of choice)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
Fold cardstock in half.
Glue two paper pieces to front of card.
Wrap wide satin ribbon around front of card, covering paper seam. Overlap ends and glue. Wrap sheer ribbon over satin. Tie a knot in the center of card. Trim ribbon ends.
Stack red and white heart buttons.
Tie with floss in a bow on top. Trim floss ends. Glue over ribbon knot on card. Tie floss in 4 small red hearts, knotting on top. Trim floss ends. Glue to ribbon above and below stacked hearts.