My ABC Board
- Guide-Line® Tri-fold Foam Display Board™, 12"x18" (Opens to 18"x24")
- Elmer’s® Tape Runner, Permanent
- Paper Trimmer
- Envelopes, 2"x3" – Lavender (6) and Yellow (6), Lime Green (7) and Blue (7)
- Child's Activity Book with Stickers – ABC (or use chipboard letters)
- Word / Picture Stickers (or cut from children's magazines)
- Copy Paper (Optional)
Step 1 Use paper trimmer to trim off envelope flaps. Discard flaps.
Step 2 On Guide-Line® Tri-fold Foam Display Board™, use guide lines to assist in arranging small envelopes, alternating colors. Use Elmer’s® Tape Runner to attach, with backs of envelopes to the front.
Step 3 Attach alphabet sticker to each envelope.
Step 4 Mount word / picture stickers on copy paper (because of the adhesive backs). Use scissors to cut around shapes or cut into rectangles that will fit in envelopes. (Note: If using pictures cut from magazines, attaching to copy paper is optional.)
Step 5 For storage of picture stickers, use tape runner to attach larger envelope to back of display board (but do not remove flap).