NOEL Wall Art by ArtMinds™
- 1 - 11x14 laser cut frame
- 2 Sheets red scrapbook paper
- 1 Sheet 1/8” Depth Plywood (for frame back)
- Letters to spell NOEL - 9” N and L, 5” O and E
- 1 3” Laser cut snowflake
- Recollections Glitter Silver and Champagne
- ½” Wired Ribbon – Sheer (looks like a blend of gold and silver)
- Red burlap ¼” Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Decoupage Glue
- Spray Adhesive
- 1” foam brush
- Foam core for stability on L and E (Optional)
- Acrylic paint - colors of choice
- Cut Plywood base to fit frame opening, with slight overlapfor mounting
- Mount Red Paper to plywood base with spray adhesive. Letdry. (Be sure to do this in a well-ventilated area).
- Paint N with sage green. Let dry. A couple of coats may benecessary.
- Paint L with base coat of white and let dry (if it is notpre primed).
- Coat O completely with decoupage glue. Sprinkle glittergenerously then tap off excess. Let dry
- Wrap E with Sheer wired ribbon. Tack in back with hot glue
- Wrap L with twine. We tacked it in back with hot glue in afew different places for security
- Hot glue plywood base to the back of the laser cut frame.We cut it with a slight overlap so that it was big enough to secure down, butnot so big that it blocked any of the cut outs of the laser frame. Let dry
- Arrange red base how you would like them, then secure themdown with hot glue.
- We added a few foam core squares behind the E and L foradded stability. We created these by gluing together the foam core pieces untilwe achieved the right height. Let dry, and enjoy.