Nanette Scarf (Knit)
- RED HEART® Boutique™ Sashay™ Yarn – Mambo (A; 1 Ball)
- RED HEART® Soft Yarn – Navy (B; 1 Ball)
- Knitting Needles, 5.5mm [US 9] circular needle, 29" Long or Longer
- Yarn Needle
- Sewing Needle
- Matching Thread
1. To work with Sashay™, hold ribbon of yarn with metallic end at bottom and 'railroad track' at top.
2. To cast-on, insert needle into every other loop of 'railroad track', from back to front.
3. To knit, insert right hand needle into next loop on left hand needle knitwise. Skip every other loop at top of 'railroad track', place next loop of Sashay™ onto tip of right hand needle, from front to back. Draw loop through and complete stitch as for normal knit stitch.
With A, cast on 143 sts, inserting needle into every other loop to put sts onto needle.
Rows 1-4: With B, k1, *p1, k1; repeat from * to end of row.
Rows 5 and 6: With A, knit to end of row.
Rows 7 and 8: With B, k1, *p1, k1; repeat from * to end of row.
Rows 9 and 10:With A, knit to end of row.
Bind off with B, in knit.
With yarn needle, weave in B ends. With sewing needle and thread, tack A ends to underside of ruffles.
A, and B = Color A and B
k = knit
p = purl
st(s) = stitch(es)
* = repeat whatever follows the * as indicated