Naughty or Nice Holiday Planner
- Recycled Tin
- Recollections™ Clear Stamps – Christmas Past and Say It With Spirit
- Scrapbook Patterned Paper or Cardstock – 3 Styles
- Scrapbook Solid Paper or Cardstock – 2 Colors
- Ribbon of Choice – 2 Colors
- Ink Pad – Colors of Choice
- Tsukineko® Versamark® Watermark Ink Pad
- Embossing Powder – Color of Choice
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Mod Podge®
- Sharpie® – Colors of Choice
- Eyelets – Assorted Colors
- Making Memories® Tools – Hammer and Eyelet Setter
- 1/16" Circle Punch
- Glue Dots – Craft
- Paper Cutter
- Corner Rounder
- Foam Brush
Cut patterned papers to fit tin as desired or as shown. Cover tin with Mod Podge® and adhere the patterned paper. Apply top coat of Mod Podge®.
Stamp several “Naughty or Nice” images on solid paper.
Cut belly band to wrap around the tin. Add two eyelets for ribbon. Cut tag out of solid paper and attach with ribbon and glue dots to front. Cut one of the stamped “Naughty or Nice” images to layer on front tag and attach with glue dots.
Emboss the Santa from the Signs of the Season clear stamp set. Cut out and attach to front with glue dots.
Measure the inside of the tin. Cut papers as desired and assemble to fit shape and size of tin. This creates the wish list cards.
Cut the rest of the stamped “Naughty or Nice” images into “Nice” or “Naughty” indicators as shown. Cut patterned papers to layer indicators. Embellish with ribbon and staples.
Write name on card and attach “Nice” or “Naughty” indicators with stapler.
Write wishes on scrap paper from project and attach to card with stapler.