Night Crawlers T-Shirt
- Crayola® Chalk - White
- Paper Towels
- T-Shirt - Black
- Tulip® Fashion Form
- Tulip® Glow Paint Party Pack
- Fine Motor
Wash shirt to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener. Dry in dryer then iron smooth. Insert the Fashion Form™ into the t-shirt to prevent paint seepage.
- Referring to the photo for reference, use chalk to lightly draw a spider web onto side of shirt, add a dot for the center then draw long lines to sides. Write the word "BOO" within web as shown.
- Start the flow of lime paint on a paper towel using an even pressure on the bottle for a smooth line. Trace over the lines for "BOO."
- Use purple paint to create the web, starting at the center and following long lines out to the sides, then add curved lines in between as shown.
- To create spiders, squeeze a thick application of paint in an oval shape for the body and a smaller oval for the head – the paint will flatten as it dries. Add four legs to each side. Let dry.
Wipe the tip of the paint bottle often while painting so paint won't drag.
Adult supervision is required at all times.