Night and Stars Silk Cord Necklace
- White Nebula Glass Shiny Faceted 8x10mm (White Large), 96 Count
- White Nebula Glass Shiny Faceted 6mm (White Small), 36 Count
- Silver Iris Glass Shiny Faceted 8x10mm (Iris Large), 50 Count
- Silver Iris Glass Shiny Faceted 7mm Bi-Cone (Iris Small), 50 Count
- Silver Iris Glass Shiny Faceted 8mm (Iris Medium), 24 Count
- Jet Glass Beads 12mm Round Faceted (Jet), 20 Count,
- TOHO 11/0 Silver Lined Seed Beads, 130 Count
- Jewelry Essentials 2” Headpins, 190 Count
- Beadalon EZ Crimp, 4 Count
- Jewelry Essentials 7mm Jump Rings, 2 Count
- Beadalon .38mm Stringing Wire, 54”
- Jewelry Essentials Silk Cording Black, 2 Count
Using headpin string small iris and large iris; complete a wrapped loop. Repeat 49 times. Set a side the large iris dangles.
Using headpin string seed bead and white large; complete a wrapped loop. Repeat 95 times. Set a side the large white dangles.
Using head pin string seed bead and iris medium; complete a wrapped loop. Repeat 23 times. Set a side the iris medium dangles.
Using head pin string seed bead and jet; complete a wrapped loop. Repeat 19 times. Set a side the jet dangles.
Using 27” of beading wire, string EZ crimp bead and crimp. Repeat one time to form two strands of wire. Holding the two strands of wire together string 3 iris medium dangles, 3 white large dangles, 2 jet dangles, nebula 6mm and 5 large iris dangles.
Continue to string *** 5 large iris dangles, nebula 6mm bead, 5 large white dangles, nebula 6mm bead, 5 large white dangles, 2 iris medium dangles, 2 jet dangles and nebula 6mm bead *** Repeat 8 times.
Continue to string 5 large white dangles and iris medium dangles. String EZ Crimp bead onto each wire and crimp. Using 7mm jump ring connect both crimp loops together.
Fold one piece of silk cording in half. Grab silk at center and string through jump ring to form a loop. Pass strands through center of silk loop and gently pull to create a knot around jump ring. Tie a knot at the end of the silk. Repeat on other side.