Night at the Opera Necklace
- Silver plated glass dot sliders *Slider*
- 18- 8x10mm Smokey rainbow rondelle *Rondelle*
- 17- Silver glass teardrop *Teardrop*
- 5- Large lentil rainbow glass *Lentil*
- 8- Amethyst iris large rondelle *Iris rondelle*
- 4- Amethyst iris round *Round*
- 4- Amethyst iris 4mm bicone *Bicone*
- 4- 8mm crystal bicone *lg. Bicone*
- 74- Antique silver 2” head pins
- 36 ½”Antique silver chain
- 1- Filigree box clasp
- 12- Silver 6.5mm jump rings
- 24- Silver 4mm jump rings
- Flush Cutters
- 2 – Chain Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
Using 4mm jump rings; connect 6 sliders on the right side. Using 6.5mm jump rings; connect slider on the left side. Repeat one time with 4mm jump ring on the left side and 6.5mm jump ring on the right side.
Using three 4mm jump rings connect box clasp to top right of slider chain. Repeat one time on right side. Repeat one time on left side of slider chain.
Connect two 6.5mm jump rings to bottom of slider chain on both sides. Connect 4 ½” and 5” of chain to top 6.5mm jump ring. Connect 6”, 6 ½” and 7” of chain to bottom 6.5mm jump ring.
Using the left over 7 ½” of chain (or 43 jump rings) connect chains together to form a base for the dangles.
Dangle 1 – Using 2” head pin string lentil and form a simple loop. Repeat 4 times. Connect in the following order – 1 center, 2 on the left side and 2 on the right side.
Dangle 2 – Using 2” head pin string rondelle and form a simple loop. Repeat 17 times. Evenly distribute dangles on base chain.
Dangle 3 – Using 2” head pin string teardrop and form a simple loop. Repeat 16 times. Connect 9 dangles evenly distributed on bottom base chain and 8 dangles evenly distributed on top row of base chain.
Dangle 4 – Using 2” head pin string iris rondelle, round, bicone and form a simple loop. Repeat 3 times. Connect in the following order – top left and right side of necklace and each side of center lentil.
Dangle 5 – Using 2” head pin string iris rondelle, large bicone and form a simple loop. Repeat 3 times. Connect in the following order – two on left side of center lentil and two on right side of center lentil.