Non-Woven Skirt Purse
- Non-Woven Purse - Skirt
- Ribbon of Choice
- Blunt Scissors
- Aleene's Ok To Wash-It®
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Pink
- Glitter Glue - Red
- Fine Motor
- Cut ribbon to fit around the center ("waistline") of the purse and on the handles, as shown. Glue in place. Tie a small shoestring bow and glue to the "waistline" of the purse.
- Cut shell shapes from pink foam.
- Remove backing from the shell shapes and press in place.
- Embellish the shells with Glitter Glue and let dry.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.