- Wood Clothespin
- Wood Beads of Choice
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - Black
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paint Brush
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint a clothespin red on solid top. Let dry.
- Paint white about an inch under the red. Let dry.
- Paint blue under white and paint black for feet. Let dry.
- Use gold paint to accent areas between colors. Let dry.
- Decorate nutcrackers with soldier designs (stripes/buttons etc.) with paint. Let dry.
- Paint a face with lots of exaggeration on a wooden bead (mustache, eyebrows, cheeks, etc.).
- Use a glue to attach head to clothespin.
- Use glue to attach a small piece of fur to chin and back of bead for hair.
- Attach a black pom pom for a hat.