O Bejeweled Christmas Tree
- Styrofoam® Cone, 9"
- Pillar Candleholder
- Spray Paint – Gold
- Glass Faceted Rounds – Peridot (4)
- Glass Faceted Rounds – Ruby (4)
- Crystal AB Faceted Rounds, 4mm (36)
- Ball Head Pins – Gold-plated (8)
- Craft Wire, 20 ga. – Gold-plated (24")
- Craft Wire, 22 ga. – Gold-plated (21")
- Jump Rings, 6mm – Gold-plated (28)
- Metal slider – Aqua Flower
- Glass – Amber Cross
- Glass Slider 20x28mm – Brass-plated
- Slider 20x23mm – Brass-plated Green
- Slider, 20x33mm – Antique Brass-plated Aqua
- Slider, 17x40mm – Brass-plated
- Slider, 20x26mm – Antique Brass-plated Butterfly Ruby
- Glass, 18x28mm – Brass-plated
- Slider, 24x48mm – Brass-plated
- Metal and Glass Sliders
- Metal and Glass Connectors
- Ruby Metal & Glass 2-hole Panel Art
- Metal Slider – Olivine Flower
- Metal Slider – Aqua Flower
- Slider, 20x26mm – Brass-plated Aqua
- Metal Sliders, 23mm – Brass-plated
- Slider, 36x14mm – Antique Brass-plated Amber Metal and Resin Sliders
- Mesh Wire Edged Ribbon, 3" – Gold
- Glue Sticks
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutter
Spray paint the candleholder gold. To get the antiqued look, use a paper towel to dab at the paint before it dries. Apply more paint as necessary.
Cut the 22 gauge wire into 28 pieces, measuring ¾" each.
Create a simple loop on one end and string a 4mm faceted glass round. Create a simple loop on the other side to make a beaded link.
Repeat step for 27 more beaded links.
Connect seven beaded links together. Attach to the loops under the candleholder with 6mm jump rings. Repeat for all sides.
Cut the 20 gauge wire into four 6" pieces. Create a wrapped loop about 2" from the end, leaving a tail of wire. String a 14mm ruby glass faceted round. Create a wrapped loop on the other side with a tail. Wrap the tails around the bead to the opposite side and continue wrapping to secure. Repeat three more times.
On a gold ball head pin, string a 4mm faceted glass round. Create a wrapped loop. Attach to the bottom of the ruby round link with a jump ring.
Attach the ruby dangle with a jump ring to the loop under the candleholder.
On a gold ball head pin, string a 4mm faceted glass round and a 14mm peridot glass faceted round. Create a wrapped loop. Attach the peridot dangle to the beaded link chain using three jump rings. Repeat for all sides.
Start at the top of the cone and use low temp glue gun to tack the gold mesh ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the cone, tacking the ribbon down with the glue gun as you go.