Ocean of Acronyms
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Purple
- Glitter Glue - Silver
- Crayola® Markers
- Acrylic Jewels
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Glitter Glue - Gold
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Fine Motor
- Pre-work: Teachers, make different fish shapes from foam that students can trace.
- Have students trace a cut out of the desired fish with a pencil onto the foam and cut out. Using a pencil, write an acrostic poem on the foam fish shape.
- Trace over the poem with markers or glitter glue, making the first letter of each line stand out from the rest.
- Glue on acrylic jewels, wiggle eyes and other decorations to make the creature come to life!
Adult supervision is required at all times.