- Firefly Plastic Clay Tool Set
- Baking Sheet- Clay Dedicated
- Oven (for adult use only)
- Sculpey® III Clay - Black
- Sculpey® III Clay - Just Orange
- Sculpey® III Clay - Violet
- Sculpey® III Clay - White
- Fine Motor
Knead violet clay for 2 minutes. Roll one large ball for the head. Roll eight snakes for the tentacles. Press the tentacles to the bottom of the head.
Knead white clay for 2 minutes. Make several small flattened balls for the eyes and spots on the tentacles. Press them in place as shown. Press two tiny black balls onto the eyes for pupils.
- Knead orange clay for 2 minutes and make several small flattened balls. Press them in place on the head for a nose and the other spots as shown. Use the purple tool with the pointed end to poke a hole for the mouth. Place an orange tongue inside the mouth.
- ADULT: Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275º F (130º C) for 15 minutes per ¼-inch (6mm) of thickness. Do not use in microwave or toaster oven. Place baking sheet on the lowest oven rack when baking. Do not exceed the above temperatures or recommended baking time. Baking should be completed by an adult.
Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces.
Good working surfaces include glass or metal, disposable foil or wax paper.
Be sure to clean hands and tools before starting your project. For best results, clean hands in between colors.
Start with lighter colors and work your way down to darker colors, to avoid discoloring the clay.
Wash hands after working with clay.
Adult supervision is required at all times.