Off the Wall Frame
- Scrapbook Paper, 12"x12", Chocolage French Script Handmade and Chalkboard
- Stretched Canvas, 4"x4", Burlap
- Stretched Canvas, 2"x2"
- Stamp: Butterfly & Swirl
- Versafine™ Ink - Onyx Black
- Tsukineko® Brilliance
- Pearlescent Ink: Chocolate
- Tim Holtz0174 Distress Ink: Fired Brick, Black Soot, Peeled Paint & Vintage Photo
Cut two strips of Chocolate French Script handmade paper about ¾"x 4" so that the words run horizontally.
Cut two strips of Chocolate French Script handmade paper about ¾"x4" so that the words run vertically.
Ink all four strips with Fired Brick and Peeled Paint, using each color in a random pattern. Ink all edges with Black Soot distress ink.
Miter each corner of the strips so that they meet in the corners. To do this, simply fold each corner back and trim with scissors.
Adhere all paper strips to the back of the 4"x4" stretched burlap frame.
Stamp the 2"x2" stretched canvas with a black swirl stamp and Onyx Black Versafine™ ink.
Stamp a butterfly or any image on black chalkboard paper with Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate ink.
Trim around the stamped image and adhere to the mini canvas.
Adhere the mini canvas to the center of the stretched burlap frame as shown.