Oh What Fun Trees on Mirror
Pull together some fun craft supplies to make a whimsical holiday centerpiece.
Designed by Michaels® Design Team
- Kunin™ Felt Squares (Orchid, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Neon Green)
- Creatology™ Pom poms (10mm Bright)
- Blumenthal Lansing Company® Big Bag Buttons (Carnival)
- Darice® Self-Stick Gems
- Forester 3/16" Colored Dowels
- 10" Mirror
- 12" Floral Craft Ring (Wood)
- Craft Designer Cup Sequins
- Felt Snowflakes
- Jesse James Dress It Up® Star Buttons
- Sulyn Glitter Glue (Opal)
- Floss (Assorted Colors)
- Needle (Large Eye)
- Lara’s Crafts® 1-1/2" Wood Flower Pot (3)
- Craft Glue
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Flower Pots
Using printed patterns, cut your trees from desired colors of felt (2 for each tree).
Use desired colors of floss and stitch lines on trees.
Cut assorted circles of felt and stitch to tree with buttons as toppers.
Cut ¼” of felt for line garland as shown on pink tree, stitch with pink floss as shown.
Add sequins and buttons to embellish as desired.
Stitch trees together using floss, place dowel in between felt and lightly stuff with Poly-fil.
Turn flower pots upside down and insert dowel into hole and glue to mirror.
Glue mirror to wood ring.
Cover pots with pom poms adding colored ones as desired.
Cut shirt pieces from felt, stitch together and glue to outside edge of mirror.
Embellish skirt with felt snowflakes.
Note: Click on "download pattern" button on bottom right for project pattern.