Oh What Fun Trees on Mirror
- Kunin™ Felt Squares - Orchid, Yellow, Blue, Pink and Neon Green
- Creatology™ Pom Poms - 10mm Bright
- Blumenthal Lansing Company® Big Bag Buttons - Carnival
- Darice® Self-Stick Gems
- Forester Colored Dowel Rods - 3/16"
- Mirror - 10"
- Wood Floral Craft Ring – 12”
- Craft Designer Cup Sequins
- CPE Felt Snowflakes
- Jesse James Dress It Up® Star Buttons
- Sulyn Glitter Glue - Opal
- Floss - Assorted Colors
- Needle - Large Eye
- Lara’s Crafts® 1 ½" Wood Flower Pot - 3
- Craft Glue
- Low-Heat Glue Gun
Print patterns from bottpn below.
Using printed patterns, cut your trees from desired colors of felt (2 for each tree).
Use desired colors of floss and stitch lines on trees.
Cut assorted circles of felt and stitch to tree with buttons as toppers.
Cut ¼" of felt for line garland as shown on pink tree, stitch with pink floss as shown.
Embellish with sequins and buttons as desired.
Stitch trees together using floss, place dowel in between felt and lightly stuff with Poly-fil®.
Turn flower pots upside down and insert dowel into hole and glue to mirror.
Glue mirror to wood ring.
Cover pots with pom poms adding colored ones as desired.
Cut skirt pieces from felt, stitch together and glue to outside edge of mirror.
Embellish skirt with felt snowflakes.